Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 15, 2016

4 Months

I have been writing this blog for a long time (over a month) but life got pretty hectic here on the Ranch and I've been busy. That's another story it's all on our business blog rrranchbreeders.blogspot.com

Anyway Miss McKenna decided to turn 4 months old on the 14th of December! Who ever allowed her to do that is in big trouble. I am not ready for my baby to not be a baby anymore, I am already missing the snuggles :( She wants to roll over so badly and will look clear over her shoulder to try and get whats over her head but isn't quite there yet. If she is on her tummy she can roll to her back but hasn't quite figured out her back to tummy yet. At her appointment she was 25.25 inches long and 14.3 pounds. I love that she is a chub!!! I always wanted Lizzi to be chubby but she preferred to be long and skinny like daddy. Her cheeks are to die for she is a very content baby. She isn't unhappy but she isn't a smile machine like Lizzi either. She really makes you work for it haha. She is very serious but so sweet and very very darling.

She was nearly 5 months old (About a week away) and decided she could roll!!! Yay Nenna! She also decided it was time to wear 6-9 month clothes I'm not ok with her thinking she needs to wear bigger clothes than she is old. But she is so cute I will tolerate it.

Now pictures! Since I have been writing this for two months now and I can't remember anything else :( I'm a terrible mom.

4 Months

Daddy thinks she can sit up already

I rock tummy time and troll doll hair

4 months she thinks she will rule the world! (PS her purple leg is my shadow)

4 months LOOK AT THOSE CHEEKS!

Trying to roll so bad!

She loves to watch TV while doing tummy time haha we are in trouble

Lizzi loves to hold Nenna with Daddy

She's get excited very easily

Christmas Morning!

New Years Eve (clearly we had a great time haha Nenna thinks Lizzi is dramatic)

Ok I know I know totally inappropriate picture (She is very good with that finger) but look at the cheeks and smile! Happy New Year

THOSE CHEEKS!!!

Sisters!
      

No comments: