Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 15, 2016

5 Months

I am getting caught up! Life is so crazy with our Ranch and two kids and holidays and all. I know, I know excuses, excuses but thats my life right now. Miss Nenna Nu turned 5 months Jan 14. I don't like how fast she is growing up, I felt like Lizzi grew up fast but Nenna is growing up faster I feel like. She is so darling and I just love her little face. She is so fun even though she is so hard to get to laugh but it is so cute when she does laugh. She is rolling like a pro now, she loves to move around by rolling. She loves rattles and her fingers! She chews those fingers all day long! She loves her toes, and she is starting to just babble all the time. She is just the most content baby and we love her. Lizzi is very obsessed with her now. She just wants to hold her, give her toys, burp her, and throw away her dirty diapers. She is such a big helper! It's so cute the way Lizzi loves her and Nenna just adores Lizzi she could watch her forever and she saves the best smiles for Lizzi. I hope they stay this cute and good of friends. I know it won't always been sunshine and roses but I hope that they will remember they are good friends.

Now pictures!
I'm ticklish but I am not always sure how to react

Also I love to spit up

5 Months

5 months

5 Months

I love to suck on my bottom lip

Lizzi says Cheese

Lizzi holds Nennas hand while she and Daddy watch Daniel Tiger

How sweet right?

This little face I just pinch those cheeks
I love my fingers yummy

I love my ballerina jimmies from mommer!

This is the usual picture face

Lizzi loves Nenna

Sisters!

Cheese

They were looking at me snapping haha

I'm going to try and suck my chin in my mouth too

Om nom nom bottom lip

So tired

Cute Lumberjack jammies that daddy's work gave us

Ah! That bum!!


No comments: