Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 15, 2016

6 Months!!!

Finally caught up! My McKenna turned 6 months yesterday (Valentines Day) I am in disbelief that she is half a year old already!! We are loving her so so much! She is such a great addition to our family! February has been a rough month here for us :( We all got sick! We all got a nasty cold, mine and McKenna's colds turned into Pneumonia and we have been fighting that for about 2 weeks now; it can last up to 4 weeks :(. We both are feeling better but still have our coughs and my ribs are bruised from all of the coughing that I was doing so I am in pain anytime I stretch, sneeze, or cough now. McKenna was doing much better until she decided to start teething too -_- really girl? It has been rough, Lizzi is teething too so we have all been quarantined to our house all month (Except Dr. Appointments) needless to say we are overly ready for spring!! McKenna is still a rolling fool and is starting to pull her legs up and I think she is starting to be interested in crawling! My babies don't stay babies for long. We tried baby food before we got sick and it went pretty well but we have taken a break from that while we all get better. McKenna is very much a mommas girl! She loves me and sometimes will only eat a bottle if I am feeding her, I am the only one that can calm her down too. It is nice since Lizzi prefers daddy but sometimes mommy wishes she would like Daddy too. I don't have her 6 month measurements yet we don't have an appointment until March so I will update them when we have them.

Now Pictures!

Sick this was when it was just a cold

Bo(lamb) is the best comfort if daddy isn't home

Found out it was Pneumonia 

She had a fever poor babes

So sick

Sick babies are saddest

wanting to feel better

teething lizzi

only Daniel Tiger will keep her attention

Teething Nenna too

6 months!

6 months!

What I'm 6 months! Are you sure!?

That face!!!

The bottom lip

She's so pretty!

2 comments:

keri_miguela said...

LOVED all of your updates, sweet cousin. Your girls are darling and they really are growing up fast. So sad you were all sick, but sounds like you're all feeling a bit better (I hope)!
And you ARE a wonderful mommy, it's hard to keep up with blogging when you have a million other things going on.

Jenn said...

Yay!!! I love the updates too! Keep them coming!