Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 15, 2016

Blessing Day


Ok looking through posts apparently I forgot to post about Nenna's blessing day. I really do stink :( She was blessed at just 3 weeks old Sept 6th. We chose to bless her so early because my grandparents were here from New Mexico so we could have them here since they missed Lizzi's blessing due to my great grandmothers health at the time. So we were blessed to have them with us. It's been so long now I can't remember intimate details but I do have pictures so I will post them and that will have to do. Sorry McKenna I promise I love you just as much as your sister even though I am bad at blogging about it.

Family of 4

So happy

Kisses

Hugs

Mommy and Baby

Daddy and baby

Picture with Mommer and Papa

Picture with Papa and Gram
Both great grand babies with great grandparents
4 generations with my sisters too

4 Generations

No comments: