Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

3 Months!

Holy cow! Has it really been 3 months since our perfect little beauty entered our lives!? Lizzi should still be this age right?

However it happened it happened... Miss McKenna is 3 months! Time goes by so fast! She is such a joy to our family! She is the perfect combination of sweetness and sass! She is just what our family needed and she's so perfect! We all adore her so much. I feel like my heart is just going to burst whenever I look at her beautiful little face.

In the last month she is discovering her voice more and more. She "talks" to mommy and sister all day long. She smiles like everything is the best thing ever. Lizzi is loving her more and more, she always wants to hold her, kiss her, burp her, change her diaper, throw the diaper away, and no one can get McKenna to smile like Lizzi can. I didn't think they would really start having a connection until McKenna was older but McKenna stares at her and just smiles whenever she sees her and it melts my heart. These two little girls have brought me more joy than I ever thought I could feel and more love than I knew my heart could hold. They complete me. McKenna is also starting to get the hang of this tummy time thing and boy is she strong when she applies herself. She still usually prefers to just hang out on her tummy. She has started to laugh some not enough because I could listen to that little giggle all day but she's starting to figure it out. She has also started looking over her shoulder when she's laying down and it looks like she might start thinking about rolling soon! I will never know how I got so lucky to have the most beautiful girls ever but I sure am thankful they are mine.  McKenna finally decided it was ok to fit into 0-3 months clothes! We tried when she was about 2 months and they drowned her! I am so glad she has finally moved up in clothes size I had so few newborn clothes because babies grow out of them so fast.. except McKenna apparently.
Twinners and Daddy

Oct 17 swimming in 0-3 month clothes
Upclose 3 month

This sleepy face melts my heart

Sorry for our toy mess in the background but look at how sweet!

Their faces haha

Look at the look McKenna is giving Lizzi

See she loves her sister


3 months

3 months

Scottie Dog jimmies from Grandma and Grandpa

She passed out in my arms 

Show off

early morning pictures!

This face :)

Look at that sweet smile

Twins!

I could eat this face up

Nov 7 yay 0-3 month clothes!

2 comments:

Wardles said...

Your family is beautiful! And watch out. Jane took forever to fit into 0-3 Month clothes as well and then suddenly she was in 3-6 months... like super quick! So glad you are able to enjoy them and be with them!

Aerika Larsen-Newman said...

Jess, I am noticing that! She seems like she is growing out the 0-3 months already... Silly girl haha thank you I am so happy to be home with them I have never felt more fulfilled in my life. This is what I was meant to do, be a mom, wife and homemaker!