Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2015

18 Months!

Yes 18 months! Lizzi is a year and a half already! Time seriously flies! She is so much fun!! She is so smart too, I'm sure all parents feel this way but she seriously amazes me. She talks a lot!! She has quite the vocabulary for an 18 month old and has turned into a little echo and copies almost everything we say. We won't have a check up until January. The pediatrician is on a humanitarian trip and will not be back for a little bit. But she eats like a horse and is growing like a weed. She flipped a switch when she turned 18 months old and now she LOVES her sister and wants to help with everything. It is endearing but also a little unnerving because she still isn't totally used to being careful with sister... we'll get there. She loves puzzles and putting anything that has a place in that place. She LOVES bath time and wants one multiple times a day (we just settle for a wash cloth most of the day haha). She has recently started trying to jump and it is hilarious to watch! She is a monkey and climbs all over everything and everyone that is in her way. She loves being outside as she has most all of her life. She loves helping mommy and daddy feed the animals. She likes leading music whenever she hears singing and shouting amen whenever she hears others say it. She will sit on her little bench or on other toys and pretend she is saying her prayers and it is so darling! I cannot believe the blessing she is in our lives and how lucky we are to have her! She is just what I needed and I cannot imagine my life with out her. Since I have been able to be home for 12 weeks after having McKenna Lizzi has decided mommy is not all bad and we are finally becoming little buddies, it's been all about daddy her whole life but she is finally warming up to me. I love her sweet hugs and kisses and hearing her giggles and little voice all day. I love being a mom!!!! We have our hard days for sure but there isn't anywhere I would rather be. Being a mom is truly a blessing, gift, and the best job ever! The pictures I have attached are from between her first birthday and now so there are a few and she will looks different in them given the time difference.
Lizzi likes the goats

Wearing mommy's apron from when she was little

Daddy says starting her off right. Don't worry not opened

One of Curt's sisters kept the flower girl dress from when we got married we put Lizzi in it once :)

That hair though

When she got a puppy (long story hopefully another post)

Lizzi and Daisy (day-dee) she loves this pup

We like to wear daddy's hats

Saying prayers

Cute dress my best friend made

I don't look good but that pose just kills me! She loves selfies

She puts keys in that purse and waves bye bye to me

Sisters are great

Loves to mow the lawn with daddy

Encouraging sisters "push ups"

Playing peek a boo with sister

Daddy was riding the horse so she wanted to ride hers

I have a toddler bed!

I love this little sweetie

This is what happens when you decide you want to empty dresser drawers and undress during nap time instead of taking a nap. This was 5:15pm

She loves Teddy

New definition of sitting on the pot. (This is her "cheese" pose she yells cheese and does this for pictures)

1 comment:

keri_miguela said...

Oh my goodness. Look at her. Such a fun, sweet little girl. I love the picture of her setting on her bench praying. That is truly precious! I love that you love being a mom and that you get to be with your sweet girls all the time now! So happy for you, love.