Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Two Months!


Miss McKenna turned two months old on Oct 14. I can hardly believe how fast time is going she looks more and more grown up everyday. She is just a petite little girl! Her two month check up was today and she is 10lbs 2oz and 21.5 inches long. She still fits in newborn sized clothes, I've tried 0-3 months and they just drown her. 

She still has all her dark hair, chubby chubby cheeks, and isn't sure what color she wants her eyes to be. She still likes to look around while being burped but just likes to lay there and chill during tummy time. She is cooing like a little dove and I love to hear it. She has started her lovely little smiles for mommy and they just melt my heart. She opens her mouth so big and squints her little eyes, it is the best thing ever. 

She was not happy about her shot one bit :( she cried and screamed and was so mad. Then tonight we gave her a warm bath and massaged them so they wouldn't hurt as bad tomorrow and it took 20 minutes to calm her down again she was so upset and cried so hard she almost threw up. Hopefully Tylenol will help tonight so she can sleep and be happy tomorrow. I love this little petite nugget and I am loving watching her change and grow up.
this little face makes me happy

my mouth' so small....

Zonked

Tummy Time is chill time

Learning to smile

I love these dainty fingers and her crooked pinkies

This dress was crocheted by my great grandmother

The day Lizzi decided McKenna isn't so bad

Awe that look!

Lizzi thinks McKenna is funny!

Encouraging the "push ups" tummy time

Enjoying Conference with Daddy

Hi mommy

Hi smiles! And clogged duct that refuses to leave

Two Months!

Two months!

Two months!

Twinners!

1 comment:

keri_miguela said...

I love that beautiful girl! Can't believe she's growing like a weed, and Lizzi is the cutest big sis! Love you all!