Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2016

7 Months!

So I am aware that I haven't blogged in a very long time, so an update is in order. This is McKenna's 7 month update! I am shocked by how fast she is growing up. I feel like her first year is going faster than Lizzi's did! This month Lizzi has decided that her and McKenna are good friends! Lizzi wants to help with EVERYTHING! It's sweet to see her so happy to help her sister. No crawling yet but McKenna does roll every where she is getting good at changing her direction to get where she wants to go. She has also started to sit up but isn't a pro yet. Sorry McKenna nugget since I am a crappy blogger that is all I have for you :( I promise you are loved.

This face! Those cheeks!! 
Lizzi always wants to lay with McKenna in the morning

Morning smiles!

Working on the selfie

Sitting in mommy's lap holding hands NBD

One day that we all actually got ready haha

More crib loves

Sitting!

More Sister love

I have to post this one before bed time in Lizzi's bed because their faces crack me up!
This happy face!
7 months!
It's blurry but her grin kills me!

I'm gonna get your phone momma

No comments: