Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2016

10 Months!


Last update! Miss Cheeks is 10 months old! I can't believe we are getting so close to the year mark! This year has drug on but also flown! She is finally army crawling! YAY haha she will stand if we hold her but has no interest holding onto something else to hold herself up. She has started to get very interested in playing with sister, who isn't so sure about the arrangement yet. She is babbling a lot and saying mom more and more. She is down to one nap a day but her and Lizzi nap the same time which this momma loves!! One nap is not as nice but one long break with both girls down is amazing! 2-3 hours is a good break; although it is spent cleaning. She loves any food you give her and I have yet to find something she won't eat if you let her feed herself. She doesn't like the baby food she wants whole foods and she puts them away!! She is starting to really love her daddy and she reaches for him when she sees him and screams and kicks her legs when he walks in the door. She also has discovered the dogs and loves them. When Nakita or Rose go out to go relieve themselves she gets al excited and can't control her limbs haha it is the cutest thing. She also loves to pull the puppies ears and fur... good thing they are just little too ;) OH YA we have puppies right now too ;) I will do a regular update after this.

What is crawling?

Swinging with sister

Sister loves

Cheese!

I love my tongue

Pool day!

I hold her mom?

Shorty cheese face

Yum yum food

Lizzi holding her hand so she can stand

working out those legs

riding the horse together

She fell asleep playing is hard work

The carpet made a mark on her face haha

another time she just fell asleep in my arms

Someone is getting sassy haha (courtesy of Mr. Potato Heads Tongue)
Mom take the picture I am watching daniel tiger lol

Cheese

10 months!

I am so big!

2 comments:

keri_miguela said...

I love that little girl, she is seriously a mini YOU! Loved all your updates. She seems like such a joy. And I'm pretty sure Roxy was army crawling at 11 months. So funny how they just like to go at their own pace. Excited to hear more about her and that she keeps growing great!

keri_miguela said...

Also. I love how ridiculously cute Lizzi is with her. Such a great big sister!