Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2016

9 Months!

Now 9 Months! Kenna was 17.5 lbs and 27 inches tall at her last appointment. She is a healthy little chunk! We love her rolls and big cheeks! She has started saying mom mom mom mom! I love it! She also screams now if she is feeling ignored haha she is still just rolling away not quite crawling yet.. It is weird to me since by this time Lizzi was cruising and almost walking. To each their own. She is such a joy to have around! This month we welcomed Uh-uh Mike home! YAY! Lizzi was so excited but shy and he is all she talked about for the last month or so! McKenna was just a cute chub :) I am a terrible mother and sister and didn't get a picture with Uh-uh Mike and the girls though -_-

Lizzi likes helping her eat her bottle 
Shirts for uh-uh Mike

I'm a flirt

Sunday best

I'm a big girl!

Wearing shirt for Uh-uh mike

Kenna sleeping late

Mom got a picture with Mike!

Kenna loves hoodie strings

Naked miss piggy

Sitting like a champ

We went to breakfast with daddy one saturday

This is my face all the time

Teething :( with no teeth to show for it

Hmmm what's that you say?

Still teething

Teething with daddy holding me 

I like hair ties too

Mom these monthly pictures are getting old...

No comments: