Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2016

8 Months!

I know a bunch of updates, here is 8 months! Still no crawling.. I am beginning to think she is content rolling her whole life away haha. She is getting better at sitting everyday. This month she learned the joy of the sun! while sitting in her pack 'n play while we did some yard work. She also got a version of hand, foot, and mouth which was not pleasant for anyone :( however it did help us finally break the swaddle!!! So that was the silver lining. She has also discovered the joy that is peek-a-boo. She babbles when Lizzi lets her haha and tries to get toys on her own but Lizzi (being helpful) just brings them to her. So I guess she has no need to crawl when your older sister brings you everything haha

Happy Easter

Lizzi wants pictures with Sister 

HFM sickness kicking our trash

HFM

Isn't she the saddest sick baby you've ever seen?

Her fevers are all in her face

If mom can't hold me this is the only place I will lay

Felt better and wanted to jump.. too much too soon

Sick

Starting the fever

so tired

Look at that sleeping sick angel

cuddle the blankie

8 MONTHS!

Cheese

Mom I am not feeling pictures this month

Sister wanted to play horsie

St. Patrick's day

My cute sun hat

I love my outfit that Aunt Mely gave me!

Peek-a-boo with pants I like this!

No comments: