Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2015

7 Months!

Ok so I am terribly behind! 3 months behind to be exact!

Over half a year old! Wow can I just say this baby is soooooo much fun!!! We absolutely love being parents! It is the best decision we made and I think going through the struggle of getting Lizzi here makes it that much sweeter! Even though being a parent has it's hard times we wouldn't trade this little pumpkin for anything!!

She has started "Crawling?" if that's what you can call it. She more does an inch worm where she will move her knees like she's crawling but then just pulls herself with her arms. It is the cutest thing, it will almost be sad when she learns to crawl for real. She started saying dada and Curtis couldn't be more thrilled. She is becoming quite the little daddy's girl. Words she can say, momma, dada, hi and she waves like a float queen. It is the cutest thing to watch! She also celebrated her first Christmas! Of course, as with most things, mom and dad were much more excited about everything than she was. She did however loving ripping the paper and trying to eat it. She got a lot of cute new clothes to grow into, a walk behind stroller toy, an interactive monkey that she can play with plastic balls, and a learning leap frog doggie. The day after Christmas she decided she was going to start pulling herself up onto her new toys. What the heck! She just woke up and decided she knew how to do that! I don't like that! She is now learning something new everyday! I feel like she wakes up and decides she knows how to do another big girl thing!

Now PICTURES!
Oooh Mr. Bo has feet too. Also I don't hold still for my pictures anymore.

Look at me just sitting like I've done this my whole life. Also I love to look at the Christmas Tree.

Hurry take the picture!

Look at my pretty Christmas Dress!

Fine I'll smile for one picture!

Opening Christmas presents

I love sucking in my bottom lip

Mom look I can stand

I'm going to eat Mr. Bo's hand!

Day after Christmas, lets see what happens when I pull myself up.

No comments: