Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 17, 2014

6 Months!

Blog overload! But I have a lot to catch up on! Lizzi is nearly 7 months!

So I didn't cry like I thought I was going to. But she is seriously getting so big :( At her appointment she weighted 14.44lbs and was 26.25 inches long! That's two pound and an inch and a quarter bigger! She is a huge fan of her voice and talks all the time! She makes a sound that we are fairly certain is hi! She does it when we answer the phone or we look at her. I am loving it! I am afraid that she is going to learn words and never stop talking haha. She is trying so so hard to crawl! She is getting good at scooting around on her face and stomach haha but she is now starting to push herself up and trying to get the crawling motion going. NEWEST DEVELOPMENT! SHE CAN SIT ON HER OWN!!!! This did make me a little teary I will admit but how cute is she!?

6 months

trying to crawl

6 months!

Trying so hard

sporting dads hat



I look like my dad

HOLY CRAP I'M A BIG GIRL!

I think the wipes are my phone. HI HI HI HI HI HI

Mommy wow I'm a big girl now

No comments: