Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 17, 2014

5 Months!

Again I am behind on my monthly update of Lizzi! One day life gets less hectic right? Not hardly, but one can hope!

Lizzi turned 5 months on Conference Saturday and I can't believe how fast time is going! I just might cry next month because she will be half a year old! :( Why is time going so fast!? Lizzi LOVES to be on her tummy, the second you lay her down she rolls onto her tummy. She is trying really really hard to crawl and I think she will be crawling before we know it! She has been trying to cut a tooth for a little while now so she has been slightly irritable but not terribly so. She still laughs all the time, and boy has she found her voice in full force now! She yells, babbles and "sings" at the top of lungs all the time! I love to hear it but not so much at 3am which is her new favorite play time :(

PICTURES:

5 Months

Lizzi with great-grandma and on of the wonderful woman she is named after

5 Months

Lizzi was sick and I loved her sweet sickie snuggles!

Could I have a cuter baby!?

Happy Halloween! Cheshire Cat and Queen of Hearts

First Conference

Cheshire Cat, but dang it you can't see her ears on her hat!

Cousin Keri and great grandma Carmen

No comments: