Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2015

8 Months


8 Months! Wow where is the time going? I wish it would slow down some, she is getting too big too fast. I am loving her growing up though. She just gets more and more fun by the day. 

She is crawling like a normal baby now and she looks like a little toy baby crawling around! It is perfectly adorable! It makes me smile! Until she gets into something I don't want her in. She is the happiest baby I know, she laughs and smiles and "talks" all the time! She is standing up to everything, we have to pull the blinds up in our living room so she can stand in and look out the windows. She started to walk! Well kind of, she can walk if she has something to hold on to. Her stroller toy she got for Christmas makes her happy because, with it's help, she can walk all over! She walks along the couches and if mom and dad have the energy and we don't hurt (because we are old ;)) She will hold our hands and walk anywhere. She dances whenever she hears music and will kind of "sing". She loves playing on a drum that daddy made, and daddy even lets her drive sometimes ;) She loves being hung upside down, being sung to, reading, bath time (she has her whole life!), dancing, she loves eating whatever mom and dad are eating (baby food is another story), she waves hello and says hi to EVERYONE she comes in contact with, she loves to say momma and dada, she is getting a little sassy attitude, and we love her more everyday! 

Now pictures!



I'm 8 months old!

Kind of blurry but I love that smile!

Mom stop taking pictures can we be done?

Last smile we got out of her for the night.

She loves to climb on the entertainment center; also she loves listening to American Idol (She is too busy moving to watch it)

Boom Boom Boom on a drum

I want to be a dancer like my mommy

I love my dada and look at my cute hair!


I want to do a headstand or a somersault :)

Working on standing by myself!

Dada lets me drive!

No comments: