Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2015

9 Months!


Today we had our 9 month check up! Lizzi is now 17 lbs and 12 oz and 27 inches long! She is 3 pounds heavier and .75 inches taller than her 6 month appointment and the doctor says she is advanced for her age in her mental development! She still does all the great things she did when she was 8 months old but now she calls the dogs too! She says da da da and will smack her leg like she wants them to come over to her, she also can get her little puff snacks out of her treat container on her own and she eats those like she has never eaten another thing in her life it's so cute! She also has this new crooked goofy grin that melts my heart and she snorts when she gets excited! HAHAHA she will breathe in and out so fast that she snorts it's precious! I can't believe we are getting closer to the year mark. It is crazy how fast time goes, we just love where we are in life right now. We don't want anything else to change! 

I found my diaper mom

You want me to smile?

Okay here is my new cute crooked grin!

Daddy is silly behind you mom

:P I am done taking pictures