Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

2 Weeks Old part 2

I know I already did her two week update but I forgot some of my favorite things she is learning to do. She had started to lift her head when she is being burped so she can look around or try to eat my cheek because she isn't done. She smiles all the time, she kind of has done this from day one but those weren't intentional smiles. She has started to intentionally smile now. It melts my heart when she looks me in the eye and smiles her big gummy grin! I love her smiles! My other favorite thing she does it when you try to give her, her binki she opens her little birdie mouth and shakes her head back and forth, like she is saying no, as fast as she can before she starts sucking on it. I don't know what this accomplishes but I think it is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Also when she does that while her eyes are crossed just makes me laugh my head off! I wish there was a way to capture it so I could share this joy with you but I don't know how to do that. For now here are comparison pictures of me and my baby girl .
Lizzi/Mom

Mom/Lizzi

Lizzi/Mom

No comments: