Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kids say the darndest things No. 3 and No. 4

I wish I had posted these or written them down when they happened but I forgot and now I don't remember them exactly but my nieces Kate and Brooke had an Aimee moment with saying the darndest things.
Brooke is on the left with brown hair, Kate is on the right with Blonde.
When they were all over for dinner the Sunday we came home, when we were playing Dominion. Connie had to leave to check on the girls and we kept playing while she was out of the room when she came back it was her turn again and something had happened and she asked, "What in the Sam Hill just happened?" Brooke being the smartie pants that she is responded, "Dad played this, Aunt Aerika played those, Uncle Courtesy Cone (one day the clever girls decided Curtis and Courtesy Cone rhymed he is now Uncle Courtesy Cone) played that one and that one now its your turn and that's what in the Sam Hill just happened!" We all got a good laugh out of that one :)

The next one was said by Kate. Curtis and I were over watching Kate and Allie while Connie took Brooke to a check up. We decided to play Just Dance on the Wii (for anyone who has not played this game DO IT it is a blast!!!). For anyone who doesn't know my husband well... he has no rhythm and cannot dance (I'm not in trouble for posting that he knows it too) so Kate and I had talked him into playing with us which was a big deal. Connie came home and wanted to join us, so all 4 of us, Curtis, Connie, Kate, and I were all dancing together. During one song Kate was beating us all and we don't know how but we pointed out to Kate that she was beating us all she was doing a good job. She promptly responded "I'm whooping your biscuits!" We had to stop for a second so we could laugh. Out of the mouth of a 4 year old :)

No comments: