Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

12 days of Christmas from my Love

I got a surprise one night. 

I had had a long weekend with Curt in Vegas for NFR with his mom. He came home late on Sunday night. I had a long day at work and I wasn't expecting to see Curt. For family night we were playing Life. Randomly my mom freaked out and pulled me upstairs shut her door and asked where we were with the wedding ...... what? I was so confused I had no idea what she was talking about then I pulled out a couple of answers I could think of and then she said ok just wondering and we went back downstairs. I was walking into the kitchen and around the corner ... there was my handsome man :D he surprised me. Later after he left I went to go to bed and found This on my pillow.
These are marshmallows rolled in caramel then rice krispies :D yum



The next night.


Hershey's Mint Kisses


And so on :)
Ten reasons he loves me

Nine Packs of gum
vanilla tootsies

7 reasons he's thankful for the savior
lucky dice 
sets of earrings




pictures of us

hair clips

flip flops

long sleeve shirt



He is the sweetest ever and I love him dearly :) 65 more days :D

2 comments:

Wardles said...

Oh how sweet. Glad you had a great christmas!

Eva Laura's Photography said...

HOW CUTE! I didn't get to see all if these! Ah... Aerika I am so happy for you two!!! Time is coming up really quick!!!