Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

A few engagements :)

On December 4th Curt and I had our engagement pictures taken. DLW Photography took them for us. We had 3 outfit changes. We did a churchy formal one (just for his mom), a casual one where he wore a white sweater shirt and jeans and I had on a white long sleeve shirt with a puffy furry brown vest and furry brown boots over my jeans, and last (which I am convinced is Curts favorite) we took western ones with our wranglers, button-up shirts, boots, and of course his hat. :)

We had them taken up Provo Canyon in the city of Wallsburg. What a beautiful country town. We had such a great two hours with our photographers, they do amazing work and we are so excited to get the rest of our pictures, I posted the 6 that they have done so far. Hopefully we will get the remainder on Saturday :) 
Coral Shot :)

Western by a fence

Dip. That everyone thinks it soo cute well for your information this wasn't set he was TRYING to dump me in the water. :P

Casual. This one is my absolute favorite :D

From the back shot. Look at the smile and that RING wooo.

Formal for his mom.
We have 77 days left until our wedding (but who's counting right?) and we cannot wait we are soooo excited. :) The days finally seem to be going by much quicker with the holidays being near, which helps. To make it seem shorter I tell myself that there is only 11 Sundays left I dunno why but it seems to make it seem closer. ^_^ Strange I know. But whatever works right? :D I think so.

1 comment:

Eva Laura's Photography said...

you are soooo dang gorgeous Aerika!!! I love you!