Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 20, 2015

10 Months!

So again I am behind! Life just gets away from me! Liz turned 10 months old on March 4th, which was also our 4 year anniversary. Lizzi is getting too cute, she is finding her personality and it just a joy to have around (When she isn't teething ;)). She always says mama, dadda, dog, where is it, what was that, what are you doing, and Oh Whoa (usually if she is falling or just fell). She's so sassy and we love it, we can't imagine our lives without this little spit fire of a girl. She is getting braver about walking and it certainly trying her best to walk. However, she definitely prefers to stand whenever she can find something to help her stand up. She is getting so independent which is cute but makes me really sad at the same time. Why can't they stay cuddly babes longer? I miss when she used to just cuddle with me (mostly because she couldn't move very well on her own yet) but still, it makes my momma heart hurt a little when she won't let me hug her because she wants to be mobile. She however LOVES, LOVES, LOVES her daddy! She is majorly obsessed he is the only one that can make her happy. That also makes me sad, as a mommy you want to be the favorite because of all you have done for them but there is something special about a daddy daughter bond. I love watching Lizzi find that with Curtis! :')

PICTURES:

10 Months! Not as impressed as mom was haha


We love the rocking horse Santa brought! (Especially if we can be in only our diaper)

Her new favorite spot

Crazy Curls

Loves to talk on the phone

Back off Mommy, Daddy is mine!


I love to stand!

Mom I want your food! Never mind if I just ate and had a bottle, yours looks good.

Oh Whoa, working on balance.

No comments: