Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gone again...

So my momentous occasion isn't so momentous anymore... I got bored at work and I need a trim anyway because I am hard on my hair and I haven't done anything to it since between March and June so I figured it was time ... However... I was growing quite the mullet so I cut up the back well needless to say it is short again NO... MORE... PONYTAIL :'( but I really love this new cut it's kind of like Victoria Beckham's A-line... Hopefully now I can just let it all grow out even long again :) Here's the new cut.
Face just for my mom ;)
Back View
Front
Front again

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oooohhh! Very cute! I haven't commented much, but I have absolutely loved reading your blog! The last post about the winds was so hillarious. I can totally see the Larsen clan getting silly on a Sunday night doing that. Not as good as the wax lips... but tons of fun nonetheless. Love you guys!

Aerika Larsen-Newman said...

Thanks :) I like it hopefully now form this cut it will all grow out in one length like I've been trying to do since it got whacked off :P haha
Love you too Asher We miss you :(