Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Monster in the closet

We had a monster in our closet this morning but Curt was already gone to work so I left for work hoping it would stay put till he got home...

 it didn't...

I tried to show it to him and he said there's no such things as monsters. I told him we were turning our house upside down till we found it and disposed of it!

I climbed on the bed for protection...I looked to my right and there it was on the wall! So I snapped a picture, for proof, then recorded his death! Granted I mostly filmed sheets because we missed the first time... But I love my hubby so much!!! I'm glad he is brave!

The monster in our closet/moved to our wall

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Scary! That looks like a hobo!

Aerika Larsen-Newman said...

probably is, all I know is they are all over the place!

Wardles said...

Ew! I HATE HATE spiders!!! Thank goodness for husbands!