Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Can you believe it is 2012!!!??? Wow last year flew by. Was it a big year for my family? I'D SAY SO!!! 


January- last year I was engaged only 2 months away from my wedding, Joshua was home, Alise turned 18. 


February- Curtis and I signed a contract for our first apartment and moved our stuff in. 


March- I received my endowments and the next day I was sealed for time and all eternity in the Mount Timpanogos Temple to the man that I love more than anything else. We spent a week in Southern California. Came home to our apartment and started our lives together.


April-July- We both worked and just enjoyed our time as newlyweds. 


August-December- Alise moved up to Rock Springs Wyoming for her first semester ever at college on a full ride scholarship for volleyball. Curtis's first semester at USU. He did extremely well, I was so proud. He worked so hard. In October I got a "grown-up" job in a call center and finally swore of Papa's forever. In October Joshua got married to my friend Bailey and I am so happy for them. It was a big year for my family. 


Curtis and I had a party for New Years Eve, and we played games, ate lots of food watched the count down, kissed at midnight, and then. One of our friends brought the floating lanterns like on Tangled!!! We wrote our wishes/goals for the new years lit them and watched them float away! It was a great ending to a great year. Can't wait to see what the new year holds! 2012 here we come!


The only picture we got of our lantern on Curtis's cell phone but at least we got one :)

No comments: