Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My lovely cousin is married!!!


Posted by Picasa
Yes I do realize that I am terribly behind in my blogging but I am working on it.

This post is about my closest cousin. Keri Miguela Johnston now Romine. She was sealed to the love of her life on July 30, 2011 in the Salt Lake Temple. I am so happy for her and this new chapter in her life :) We have been so close for our whole lives basically. We are both married off women now. It was a beautiful sealing and they are so happy. We had an open house at my parents house after the sealing and then the big party reception the following week in Ramah, New Mexico. It was so much fun, there was lots of great Filipino food, dancing, and they showed their cute video. Then there was the cake, garter, and bouquet. Then the mommy/son and daddy/daughter dance, then dancing for everyone :D I do believe I danced more with my daddy than my husband (he stomped on my feet). It was such a great time and I wish these two every happiness and everything they have ever wanted. I LOVE YOU TWO, HAPPY ETERNITY!!!

1 comment:

keri_miguela said...

Aerika this is very sweet of you to put us on your blog! I'm glad I finally know about it haha. It would be really fun to start one but probably not until I'm done with school :p
Can't believe we're both married and are not little girls playing in the kiddy pool anymore.. But families are forever and we will always have each other no matter how old and gray we get. I LOVE YOU cousin. You are a sweet, strong spirit. I'mma keep up on this blog now! :D