Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just because I love him!!!

I guess this post could be in honor of Father's Day, my first father's day with my husband, the future father of our future children, or just because I have all this love in my heart today.

This post is all about my amazing man that chose me to be his eternal companion. I had a bad dream about him last night so I need to put down all my feelings for my wonderful, amazing, loving eternal companion.

I have the most wondeful man in all the world. He works so hard to make sure that we are in a good place financally, and that we have everything we need. He loves me despite my womanly hormones and all my dumb emotions that women unfortunately seem to have. He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. The love I feel for him is like nothing I have ever felt before in my life. He honors his priesthood and utlilizes it frequently, he is so spiritually strong.

He is always there for me, he comforts me, talks me down when I get my feathers ruffled, he talks to me about anything and everything, we decide everything together, he is content just holding my hand, he kisses me goodbye every morning even though I am still asleep, he watches movies with me even though he falls asleep, he motivates me, he helps me around the house, the vacuums the millions of spiders that think our home is theirs, he is patient with me.

I could go on and on. So short and simple!!! I LOVE MY HUSBAND SO MUCH HE IS THE GREATEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!! Women you can agrue and say yours is the best but you are mistaken, mine is in fact the greatest in the world.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Aerika I am so pleased you found your eternal companion! He sounds amazing. What a great blessing it is to have someone to love you and support you for all eternity!!

Ashlee said...

So sweet! I am so glad you are so happy! Someday he will be a great dad!

Kaeloni said...

Such a great post! So glad you two are so happy!